Terms and Conditions
The Terms and Conditions of shiftme.in are to be read carefully before using or obtaining any products, services or content through our websites.
Shiftme hold the sole right to modify the Terms & conditions without prior permission from you or informing you. We may also at any time, change or impose fees for certain services.
- ShiftMe made clear to the customers that the Company does not own any vehicle, nor does it directly or indirectly employ any drivers for the vehicles registered with it for logistics purpose. Vehicle and drivers are supplied by third parties and the Company disclaims any and all liability in respect of the drivers and the Vehicle alike.
- The Company have right to use the customer contact information for its own marketing purposes.
- The Company may send regular SMS updates to the mobile numbers registered with it.
- The courts of Pune, India shall have the sole and exclusive jurisdiction in respect of any matters arising from the use of the Services offered by Company or the agreement or arrangement between Company and the Customer.
- ShiftMe shall not be liable to you for any damages, claims or costs whatsoever including any consequential, indirect, incidental damages or any loss of profit or damages to your phone, laptop, PC as a result of installation or execution of the application/website even if ShiftMe or its representative has been advised of the possibility of such loss, damage or claim.
- ShiftMe shall not be liable for any loss or damages, including any injury which you may suffer as a result of transportation in a Participating Vehicles hired through the Services.